West Meadows is located in the New Tampa area. On the corner of Bruce B. Downs Boulevard and New Tampa Boulevard. The Community is made up of twelve enclaves of homes informally referred to as communities and/or villages. Each village has characteristics that distinguish itself from others such as architecture, legal structure, budget structure, single family dwellings, townhomes as well as gated and or non-gated properties. All of the Villages in West Meadows are entered from either Highwoods Preserve Parkway or New Tampa Blvd.
The West Meadows has a large clubhouse and a list of recreational activities on site. The gorgeous swimming pool has designated lap lanes, a huge water slide, and a splash pad for the little ones. The lap pool is heated in the winter (84 degrees) for year around swimming. In addition West Meadows offers 4 lighted tennis courts for your playing leisure. Baseball & Soccer Fields. Basketball & Volleyball Courts as well as Restrooms, Showering Facilities and a Concessions Area.
The clubhouse also offers Free Wifi Available at the Clubhouse area as well as:
Two Fitness Rooms including a Weight Room and Fitness Equipment featuring:
- Cycling Machine
- Up-to- date Upper and Lower Body Resistance Equipment
A Dedicated Party Room accommodates up to 25 people and is equipped with the works:
- Kitchen Area – refrigerator/freezer, microwave, counter with 3 chairs, spacious counter and cabinet space and a sink.
- Sofa & Chairs
- TV with DVD Player
- Closet that houses additional table and chairs for your needs.
Two shaded Playground areas open to all West Meadows residents with Equipment including:
- Jungle gyms
- Monkey Bars
- Balance beams
- + more!
Dog Parks including:
- 2 Dog Park Areas for Large & Small Dogs.
- Florida State Law states all pets should be on a leash AT ALL TIMES while on the West Meadows Community Property.
- Owners must pick up after their pet/s.
- Pet Waste Stations are located throughout the facility
- Open year around.
- Owners must be in the park area with their dog/s at all times – residents cannot leave their pets in the park while they take walks or swim.
- Additional rules are posted at the Dog Park.
Gazebos throughout the community featuring:
There are 3 Gazebos throughout the property that may be used by residents for small group gatherings. No reservation required, first come first serve.
As well as Jogging and Walking Trails.
West Meadows is Conveniently located in the heart of New Tampa close to all the great hotels, restaurants, shopping and activities the area has to offer. Including Flatwoods Park, a large indoor Ice Arena and just minutes from Wiregrass Mall, The New Tampa Premium Outlets as well as the great area hospitals including Moffit Cancer Center, Florida Hospital and the Veterans Hospital.
For a helpful link to more information about the West Meadows Community and CDD click below: